|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Thursday, October 28, 2004 I feel terrible and out of sorts today after returning home. Ate 8 pieces of those youtiaos filled with fish paste in school and they were freaking oily. As I sink my teeth onto the pieces, oil started oozing out like there's no tomorrow. Didn't eat breakfast and I needed some energy for soccer so I just grabbed those 8 pieces. Kinda regret it now. Today was probably the last time I played soccer in jjc. The question is, why didn't we start playing last year? We had so much free time and j1 was basically a year we could play around and yet we chose to start it when the As are round the corner. My class played poorly, everyone did. The playing conditions didn't help cause it was slippery and ball control was out of the question. No point scoring 2 goals when my class got thrashed 9-4. Anyway, those 2 goals ain't something I should be proud of. Those are the typicals francis jeffers (fox in the box) kind. Was talking to miq yesterday about playing field soccer after the As. It was a good suggestion and based on the number of people who are interested, the game could be finalised. Of course we ain't gonna play the whole field, probably just half the field. I miss field soccer, it allows me to slide tackle and basically do everything I want to do. Perhaps I could do a rvn too by aiming my blades into the ankles or knees of my opponent. I'm a dirty player whether in soccer or rugby. If I can't survive the tackle or score a goal, I make sure my opponent doesn't do the same. Gerald, you gotta stop borrowing my windbreaker without asking my permisson. haha.... The smell is so damn bad that I have to send it for dry cleaning at the laundry. Please.... Use your own one. I like the quote by Wenger on rvn. Excellent isn't it? " He ain't an angel, he's a dirty devil.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|