|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Monday, October 18, 2004 I went to school today hoping to book consultation slots with Pat Lim and Tim Dore today but I was unable to get any. Pat Lim isn't free for the whole week while Tim Dore is in hospital. I smsed him to confirm my slot for tomorrow but his reply for rather amusing. " Sorry but I'm in hospital and I won't know when I will be out" What can I say? "Take care Sir, I'll msg you again in due time" As for Paul Chow, the people who's gonna get him for consultation is probably those from acjc and rjc. Everyone in my class was debating the reason as to why Tim Dore is in hospital. It could be due to his excessive drinking habit that landed him there but it was just a joke by us. It could be due to him drinking too much tea as well. Jokes aside, I really need help for my lit. Going to meet Ash later to pass him his Hard Times notes at Bunoa Vista. Youwei made a joke during human geo tutorial today. He asked us why Kenneth Chow (my classmate) and Paul Chow (my paper 4 lit teacher) won't be able to have a holiday in China. The answer is damn lame. It was because China only has a 1 "Chow" policy. Spent the rest of the day buying notes from the photocopying shop. The auntie was so flustered and I'm not surprised if she just faints inside the shop. Got myself 1 set of human geo, physical geo, hard times and econs case study. Think I spent over 15 bucks on the 4 sets alone but if it can get me good results, why should I care. I used to buy notes last time for the sake of buying but now times are different. I am gonna get my every cent worth by reading through them.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|