Sunday, October 31, 2004

It's a shocking day for football fans worldwide.

Arsenal 2 - 2 Southampton
Man U 0 - 2 Porthsmouth

Have to say that Arsenal is a bit low on confidence now after the defeat last week. It doesn't say much when we have to depend on a young van persie to rescue us from a defeat. Man U deserves to lose and I'm sounding very biased when I say this. Portsmouth were helped by a stroke of luck, just like how Man U was last week. Harry Redknapp is a very shrewd manager as evident from his purchase of players. Yakubu is worth 8 million now.... He was bought for only 1 million.

Going to Peninsular tomorrow to check out some bass guitars. Been saving up for a particular one which will probably cost me over 500 bucks. Gonna order it and collect it after the As I think cause my current one is damn flat now and can't be tuned anymore. Gonna wait for wongz to come back and we will have good time jamming away. I must be stupid to ask the number 1 Creed fan in the world just now whether he has heard of Alter Bridge because he's halfway round the world in Canada. He's probably heard of them before I even did in Singapore. Alex, you should play for ac's prom night man. No prom is complete with your shen guitar skills. ACS(I) had 2 pro players and they are always Jon Ong and Alex. If you are playing, stop thinking and play down to my last instead of in loving memory. Wish I could be there to hear it though and I'm going straight to alex for more lessons after my As.

I've made a 360 degrees turn and decided to go for my school's prom night. I don't know how I arrived at this decision but I just did. Yeah, I know Charlie and Alex had a good laugh just now when you guys heard about the location for my prom. What's new right. At least you all had something to laugh about and stop complaining. When you think you are in a bad shape, someone is bound to be worse off and I'm that someone. I'm quite ready for prom anyway. Still got my 2 pairs of leather shoes, 1 which was bought in sec 2 for band and the other one for formal events. My pants are still there but it probably needs a good wash. All I need now is a suitable top to go along with it. Went down to Topshop, Robinsons, Zara and probably the whole of town today to check it out but didn't find anything that I like. Hopefully when the year end comes with all those Christmas sales, there will be something good. I almost forgot to bring my membership card for Zara and nearly didn't get to enjoy the discount when I bought this polo shirt. I've even toyed with the idea of wearing my blazer for the prom but well, the field doesn't deserve the best from me. It will stay in my cupboard till my university prom.


Went for the talk on uni life in perth with my parents and it was pretty interesting. It was the second time for my parents since they had done it before when my sister went to perth a few years back. They were even able to give feedback to my cousin who has since graduated from UWA. I need a BCC to qualify for either Murdoch, Edith Cowan, Notre Dame or UWA. Curtin should be out of the question since it's basically a science university. I'm not even going to consider Sydney or Melbourne because I don't think it's a good place to study. Too many distractions. Tong has a very bad impression on people going overseas to places like Australia but I can't really fault him for saying that. It's a fact that many people are taking the easy way out but even if I can study in Singapore, I wanna go overseas. Uni like Murdoch, UWA and Edith Cowan are renown worldwide for their reputation and it's not easy to get into them also.

I owe my parents a big big favour after disappointing them for the Os. It's time to make amends.


was alive and kicking at 1:15 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com