|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Tuesday, October 19, 2004 Was listening to p10 yesterday and what I heard left me laughing like there's no tomorrow. There was this acs(I) guy who sent a sms to jamie yeo and the contents were damn funnie. It's a joke that only acsians will only understand and poor jamie was reading it out like it was a normal love dedication. That imposter was teck chin (Dr Ong) and he sent out his regards to his friends like Grace Kwee, Fanny Tan,Pat Tong, Bee Teck, See Keng and the list goes on and on. That guy describe Grace Kwee as the perfect lady with very nice eyes and eyebrows and something about Fanny Tan that I can't remember and jamie was really led into thinking that teck chin was grace kwee's boyfriend. haha.... I wonder what actions will Dr Ong take when he hears about this piece of news. It was just hilarious. Watched Pearl Harbour for the second time yesterday. It was many years ago that I watched it in Lido and I never felt any different yesterday. I'm a fan of war movies and will gladly pay good money to catch them. So far, the only ones that I like are "Saving Private Ryan, "U-571" and "Pearl Harbour". I think the money that I've spent on them was worth it. Every cent of it. Maybe I'm a sadistic guy but I want to die in a war one day. I love peace and I hope that Singapore doesn't ever have to go to war but if the time comes for it and I've to defend my country, I will gladly sacrifice my life. War seems inevitable between China and Taiwan one day and I can forsee Singapore going to war with Malaysia one day? haha.... Lee Sian Loong won't be pleased with what I'm saying now. Whatever Do Little said yesterday in Pearl Habour really touched me. He's such a highed-ranked officer and he has the authority not to go along with the bombing mission but yet he chose to. It says alot about him. He said that he will crash his plane into the sweetest target after saluting his comrades if his plane runs of fuel. I give him respect for that. How many Singaporeans will actually bother to sacrifice their lives for this tiny island? Not many I think. Most of us are taking daily stuff for granted and they would probably be taking the first plane out when war hits Singapore. Gerald just received his enlistment letter and he's going in during April. Can you believe it? 4 months of freedom. There are pros and cons though, I rather go in early and come out early but I was thinking of getting my driving licence after the As but it will all have to depend on my enlistment date. Staying over in school to study today cause Kwan Rong and Tong managed to get a room from Koh. It helps when you are good friends with the principal.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|