|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Wednesday, November 10, 2004 After reading the computer section in the newspaper today, I've finally decided that I'm not gonna buy Creative at all. It will be just ipod and nothing else. Even though it doesn't have a radio. The fact that the papers described it with some resemblance to a walkman kinda puts me off and I do agree. Design-wise, ipod wins hands down. Let's hope that there will be some christmas or boxing day sale that will allow me to purchase the ipod at a much much cheaper price. Yesh, I'm hooked on electrico now. Everytime their songs are played on p10, I can't help but stop whatever I'm doing to listen. Just for that few minutes. Thought of buying their cd but well, once that ipod comes, all the music stores will be losing a very profitable customer in me. For a local band, they have come good and progressed. Their performance at the subaru challenge was awesome. They have a very good lead singer with excellent playing skills. All they need is more marketing, local and overseas. They can make it big. Met my band junior Yee Kiat today as I was on my way home. Was chatting on my handphone when I saw him as I was coming down the escalator. Had a good chat with him about life basically. Found out that he was on his way to meet my rugby junior in jjc? Obviously he has heard alot of shit about my school culture and environment through my rugby junior. He then asked me why I never join the band in my school and I told him the standard here is a joke. I'm not joking when I say that I'm surprised to hear that they won a silver in syf. We took our instruments for granted last time. Lenie Cho everytime reminded us that after rugby, acs(I) spends the most on band. I looked forward to being a sec 4 in band because I have the chance to use a totally brand new gold horn. Practically every section gets new instruments. That is why, I was appalled by the condition of jjc's instruments. Their best horns were like the ones I used in sec 1? It was nice seeing you again. Maybe can catch up with you after the As. Being a senior in band, I was never a role model and always full of shit. I'm ashamed. Give me a chance and I will pon practice.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|