Monday, November 08, 2004

Dinner just now was great. Ate at this place called "Lao Beijing" at Plaza Singapura. I didn't even know it existed because the place was damn dark and normally I don't eat at chinese restaurants. 2nd floor in ps always mean Swensen and Thai Express to me only, until today. Ordered 5 dishes and the bill came up to 130 but it was worth it. The service was great and the food was unique. The Peking Duck cost $48 already.... What else did I order? Crab meat with egg, Chinese style chicken wings, Braised Tofu and Scallops with mushrooms.... It was better than the Soup Restaurant at Suntec. The dishes at Soup Restaurant were just like the zhi char food that one can find in hawker centres. Eating there was a bad bad experience.

It was a good break from all the stress and everything. I needed it. The feeling sucks when I see teenagers out in the streets having fun because it's the holidays for them and the exams are done with. Here I am, still stuck in the midst of my exams but well, it will be over soon.

Read in the papers that Joel Madden is dating Hilary Duff? Kinda surprising because it's 1 punk rocker with a sweetie-pie girl? Come on, Good Charlotte leader should have better taste than that.

Oh yah, Happy Birthday Tong! 18 already.... Let's go buy some fags together.


So what's the lesson I've learnt from Os? No use having all the knowledge in the world or memorizing your notes blindly. My tuition teacher reminded me again today. It's just practice practice and practice. Nothing less, nothing more. Do well for your case studies, drqs and essays by doing A levels questions and papers from hcjc and njc (supposed to be schools that are pro in econs)? It worked for my prelims but now the thing is, will it work for my mcqs? The freaking section that prevented me from getting a C? Wake up la, no use getting a D for econs, it's useless. Why let people like Yalan get all the glory? She deserves it but it can get lonely at the top.




was alive and kicking at 1:26 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com