Friday, November 12, 2004

It sucks if you are a hindu or muslim who's preparing for their O or A Levels because they won't get to enjoy Deepavali and Hari Raya. This is not meant to be a racist entry. However, jdwx will probably find this entry racist anyway because he's one? haha.... How can one have the mood to enjoy or celebrate if you are taking your exams? Diyana was telling me she was helping her mother to bake cookies even though we are taking the As. Studying is studying but I guess we do need to take some time out to enjoy or relax. I'm glad Chinese New Year is in Feb and I'm going in after Feb as well.

Shuwen, I wonder how the hell you got the blog address of Daphne? Must say you're good.

Singapore Idol was pretty funny today. Managed to see another side of the judges. We have Dick trying to talk in canto, Ken in Chinese and Doug in Malay. Daphne has been in the competition long enough and she has to go out tomorrow. Taufik is improving with every performance, I used to think that he doesn't deserve his chance when he got selected ahead of nana. He has my support now to go all the way and the fact that he lives in my area. He frequents the shop where I buy my energizer batteries, too bad I didn't get to see him. I don't understand why Olinda always finish in the bottom 2. She's got a good voice and I think Ken's a bit mean to say that she doesn't have the idol look. The way she handled that old song was really breathtaking. As for Sylvester, he seems to be losing it as the weeks go by. Have to say that he does indeed sound better than jay chou. As for whether he's going to be a success in the chinese market, I've got no doubts about that.

It's screwed up when channel 5 is showing amazing race next week! I probably gonna record it down or something. Polar Express looks like a nice movie and it opens on the day of my last paper and it's a Christmas movie. I love Christmas movies because they put me in the mood for the holiday season. I never fail to catch at least 1 Christmas movie every year. Last year it was Love Actually....

I miss the band practices with acjcband because I miss you....



was alive and kicking at 2:58 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com