|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Sunday, November 28, 2004 Just finished watching 50 first dates on vcd. It wasn't that good a movie but you just gotta admire Adam Sandler for the determination he had for going after a girl aka Drew Barrymore who has a short term memory loss. He has to make her fall in love with him every day because she cannot remember him. The exam period meant bad business for cinemas because movie-goers like me have to slog it out for a month before we can really enjoy. Spent the whole of last night designing my blog until it achieved perfection. I tried changing skins again but none of them really turned out the way I want it to be. Decided to stick with the current one because it didn't seem that bad after all. I changed the font to a bigger one so that it became more visible. I also added the archive function as well, must say I'm damn stupid not to have thought of using the html from other skins that have archive functions. Finally, I changed the background to black colour so that it's not so glaring. I tried blue colour but it just didn't fit. Think that shall be all for the time being before I implement more changes. Quite satisfied now. I have a habit of listening to p10 on weekdays but power 98 on the weekends. Strange but I guess there's a logical reason for it. P10 has been a constant companion for me everyday, from the time I wake up to the time I sleep. On the way to school every morning, I tune in to "Morning Madness" but I don't really listen to the afternoon and evening shows. I study with "Say It With Music" and "Late Night Show". However, I prefer power 98 on the weekends because they just seemed to be playing better music. Sounds retarded. Oh yesh, power 98 gives me constant update on soccer stuff too during the weekends too. I had a tough time but I did finish downloading the whole of Sum 41's Chuck album. The last 3 bonus tracks were extremely difficult to find and I had to wait for a long time before they sent me the songs. It's just amazing what stuff there is online. I even downloaded the Amazing Race's theme song. Deleted it after hearing it for 2 times because I don't want it to take up extra space in my computer. Did some maths but didn't really have the mood for it anyway. Sometimes I wished I had put in that extra bit of effort back in sec school and I would have at least gotten that pass in amaths. Well, I can take this maths paper now with absolutely no pressure at all. I have the whole of next year to prepare for it plus tuition so it can't be that bad. I'm considering now whether I should take SATS too. I'm treating it as taking courses to upgrade myself. I've nothing to lose, only something to gain. Arsenal vs Liverpool. It better be a good match and Arsenal has no choice but to take 3 points against a team with no strikers.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|