|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Monday, November 29, 2004 Shagged and sunburnt.... Soccer with the acjc people today was just fun. Surprisingly everyone was on time. We started at around 11am and most of the people were there already. I haven't played soccer like this for a long long time ever since the prelims started. Weather was good and it didn't rain while we played, just a slight drizzle. The guys were like saying the raindrops just evaporated the moment it hit the ground, that goes to show how hot it was. Sure glad that Xavier and Daniel weren't together in the same team today, otherwise they will be scoring goals like no tomorrow. Xavier came late but still managed to score 2 goals the moment he played and the goals never stopped coming. I can just imagine the amount of damage both of them can do if they were in the same team. Not pleased with Mr Leow today though, got jacked 2 times. haha.... I had quite a good team today man. James,Turtle,Mouth,Kaiting and me. I think everyone played well except me. I don't know why, maybe I am just lacking match fitness. Mouth today was on form, scoring some crucial goals. Pity those people who got whacked when Turtle tried to ram some balls. James is pretty good, the wonder he's in acjc's soccer team. Kaiting was the link between defence and attack. Overall, we have a very balanced team. Gotta take it easy now, I think I pulled my calf muscle when I played squash after paper 4 and I didn't realize it after I got home. It was about to recover but I played soccer today and the pain came back. Now it's slowing me down and I'm seem to be limping whenever I walk. But well, I'm not gonna miss today's match just because of some injury. I wanted to go extend my passport today but I was just too tired. Gonna wake up early tomorrow so I can avoid the crowd. I should be flying off either next week or 2 weeks later on Asiana Airlines to go visit my sister and her husband in Seoul. Looking forward to this trip cause I really need a good break after the As. It started snowing 2 days ago so I hope it will start snowing again when I reach. Hope the weather doesn't jack me. Gonna save money on hotel expenses because I will be staying in my sister's apartment. I didn't really want to go overseas at first cause I will most probably gonna miss soccer or other stuff but well, it's getting really bored at home. Just hope my tickets can be confirmed soon. I cannot help but feel envious when I hear the ac guys plus Mr Leow talking about their preparations for their prom night. Stuff like shopping for their clothes and booking hotel rooms to stay.... I hate to go into one of my moods but I just wanna say it out. I just realized how late jjc's prom night is, it's almost as if we are celebrating "Happy New Year 2005" already! It's on the 30th December 2004. It also sounds weird when most jc people are busy shopping for their clothes while I can afford to take it nice and easy. I was talking to mouth and turtle why 174 sucks and because turtle stays in jurong west, he couldn't agree more. I took 174 for 2 years and I tell you the buses and the people who fills the buses are damn fucked up. The buses are damn hot and you really see all kinds of people in the buses. It says it all when turtle decided to take a cab home. haha.... Think I'm gonna watch some tv and sleep early tonight cause I wanna get that passport thingy settled fast tomorrow. I can just imagine myself sitting there for hours if there's a crowd.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|