Saturday, November 06, 2004

Singapore Idol today was an emotional affair. It was probably the first time I felt emotional watching the results show. The days of Jerry Ong had me cursing and laughing at him but today I started to feel sorry for whoever is going to be voted off. I thought Daphne would be voted off but it turned out to be Leandra. Tears dropped down my eyes when I saw Olinda crying away. At this moment of time, one would have realize that it's not so much about victory and defeat anymore, it's more about the friendships forged during the competition. One person has to go and that person is Leandra. Olinda is a good singer but she always ends up in the bottom 2 for reasons I don't know why.

Songloo sent me this sms the night before GP. Here it goes....

If God brings you to it, God will bring you through it.
Pass this message to 7 people, except you and me.
You will receive a miracle tomorrow.

A very meaningful message on the night before my As. I don't remember how I knew him back in sec school but I think it was through soccer and the fact that his class was just next to mine. Started talking to him now and then online in jc. Then I heard from Sean jokingly that if he hasn't gone to australia, he would have been the swimming captain of acjc instead of Songloo. haha....

These are the people I went through Os with. Now we are going through As again....


was alive and kicking at 1:20 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com