|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Tuesday, November 09, 2004 There is seriously something wrong with Lee Hee Fock. I bet he has a mentality that says, " Catch everyone, catch them till I die". I just finished a 2 hrs consultation with Pat Lim and I was about to walk down the staircase (the one leading from the cafe to the staff room and down). So there he was scolding a group of girls for not tucking in their shirts. So did I escape his clutches? No I didn't. After he had his fill from scolding the girls, he turned his attention towards me. "Told you so many times already, TUCK IN YOUR SHIRT!" I just met him today, isn't it the first time? Before I could start to explain, " Stop giving excuses or reasons" He is indeed very "automatic" and answers his own questions. I was damn pissed off because he started shouting like a mad dog. His voice echoed throughout the passage way at the staff room. Was I jacked? No.... I was waiting to start another argument with him. I don't give a shit about my reputation in jjc. I was so tired after consultation and was about to go home and here I was getting stopped by this old fool. Maybe he remembered the incident when I jacked him earlier and left me alone. I knew he would come out again and pretended to pick up the phone outside the staff room to call somebody. He came out and stared at me and said, " Told you so many times already, still don't tuck in?" I decided on a policy of ignorance is bliss and ignored him. He got frustrated and left. Talking to himself like some mad person. "Young people nowadays don't listen". Translate that to chinese and that was what he said. Watch it man, don't pick a wrong target because you can get so frustrated that you can die of heart attack at the staff room. I can just imagine Lee going down the floor clutching his chest saying, " You, You, You...." Somehow, I just realized that school's over for most students. The wonder school was so empty today. I'm losing it. I know I am.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|