|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Saturday, December 25, 2004 Christmas came and it had just gone, just like that. Time really passes by so fast. I'm a big fan of the comics that's available in the papers every Sunday and because there's no Sunday Times tomorrow, the comics are being published today instead. I don't usually read the Garfield comics but today's one kinda appealed to me. Garfield was grumbling about Christmas being over so fast but in a sudden change of mood, he smiled and said something like us readers joining him again next year during Christmas again.... and he was pointing to the calendar. It just reminded me that 2004 is coming to an end, and as 2005 arrives, another chapter of my life will soon begin. Every year as a student, I look forward to the holidays because they provide a source of relief after some intense studying. Not just the normal school holidays but also Chinese New Year and Christmas. What will Christmas be like next year is something I can't answer now.... I will probably be stuck in the army camp? Hopefully not. Didn't really get a chance to figure out the functions of my new Samsung phone before I left for overseas and it was only yesterday that I realize how easy it was to use the dictionary function for it. All these while, I had to sms without the dictionary and surprisingly it's not that slow.... guess it was because I started smsing without dictionary using Nokia phones. We all know Nokia phones are very user-friendly and I'm giving that up to try something new with Samsung phones. The design is sleek and great but the inbox and outbox can only store 30 messages altogether. How lovely isn't it? It can't really tell me how many sms I've sent because its storage capablility is only 30? Nokia phones can store over 100 and that's bad news for me because I am a sms freak. I have to switch here and there just to be able to send 1 message. Why am I complaining even though it's troublesome? I don't want to always live within a comfort zone and never get a chance to experience new stuff. Gonna use this Samsung phone for awhile before I switch back to Nokia for army. Will probably start looking for a job to kill some time before I enlist. If I cannot find one after Jan, I guess I will either be heading back to Korea. My dream job at the moment will be one in a handphone shop? It's something that interests me. I change my phone all the time and I will be able to interact with the customers and hopefully recommend them their desired phones. In the meantime, still keeping my options open. It's a long story on how I got my Korean name Park Tae Yong.... Got some help from Korean friends and I wanted a simple name which has my surname inside. I know it's Boxing Day already but I haven't wished you guys out there a Merry Christmas yet!
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|