|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Monday, December 06, 2004 Leaving for Seoul on Thursday and I won't be back until the 29th December 2004. Most people would jump at the chance of being able to go on a 20 days holiday but I beg to differ. My sister booked the tickets without asking me and I have to celebrate Christmas in some foreign land. It's not really a holiday, more likely a retreat after my As cause my sister is staying there with her husband who's working there. The only thing I'm looking forward to is shopping, food and the Korean girls. I thought at the most, I will only be there for 1 or 2 weeks but it's almost 3 weeks. I'm sounding so retarded and spastic but there are some reasons on why I don't feel like going. I wouldn't mind if this trip is in January but it's right smack in December. I intended to spend this month hanging out and doing some catching up with my friends because most of them enlist in January. Now my plans are neither here nor there. Now I treasure every minute I spend in Singapore until Thursday, it sounds as if I'm the one enlisting in December. Sounds so cliche but I treasure the time I spend with my friends even more now. Played lan just now with the squashers. Surprisingly e-zone wasn't open. The computers there may suck but it's the place that matters. We played there since sec 1. I guessed they closed early cause there weren't any customers. Went Beauty World and played at some shop on the second floor. I can just imagine how much stuff I'm gonna miss during these 20 days. Samuel just told me there's gonna be some friendlies coming up so that's squash gone, lan, pool and going out with my friends. What do you know, Joshua Ee is enlisting soon also.... I may not have known that guy for long but he's still a friend, the lanning group is gonna get smaller and smaller. Simon then told me Edward aka "It's time to be serious" is heading for the States to study. I was talking to him just now on msn. As usual, he was still joking around but he suddenly turned serious and said that he will beat me in squash one day. haha.... I wished him well and hope that he will give me free dental treatment next time. It's funny how I'm leaving on the day that Gerald is coming back from Japan. Leaving on Thursday morning so I'll probably spend Wednesday night like there's no tomorrow literally. Can spend my 6 hours on the plane sleeping. The lanning group will probably consist of Homan, Gerald, Tong, Simon and some of the squashers. When Tong and Simon enlist next January, haha.... It's just gonna be me and Gerald left. I love my squash juniors. I don't think I can ask for a nicer bunch of guys than them. The last minute scramble to settle everything before I leave was very hectic. I msged Miss Yap to keep a ticket for the prom night for me and she told me she had done it long ago and she even offered to mail it to me should I want it before I leave. I felt bad that a teacher is doing all these stuff for her student and I politely declined the offer. Will get it from her on the day itself. She is one of the few teachers I respect in jjc and need I say more? Simon met Miss Thirunalan and Miss Darwinder Kaur at Lido. He was surprised I knew who he was talking about because I answered his question before he could finish asking. haha.... I met them a few times in town before shopping together at Istetan so when Simon told me those 2 are the teachers I knew, I immediately knew who he was talking about. My sister already bought me the tickets which cost around 1000 bucks because Asiana is fully-booked and she ordered from Singapore Airlines. How can you expect me not to go? I need this holiday but not at this time of the month. However, I'm trying to look at it in a positive way. I don't really give a damn about the snow because it's not the first time I've seen it. Maybe when I'm 3 years old, snow will probably be something exciting. My friends told me they would love to be in my shoes, a free holiday and all so I'm gonna take their advice and enjoy myself. I may be screwed for prom cause I've not bought my stuff yet. I have 2 choices. Get them in Korea or get the top I saw in Topshop or Isetan today. I really don't know. Hopefully I can sort it out by Wednesday. Gonna enjoy myself with some soccer tomorrow at acjc so I will put aside this problem first. Hope that the weather is good. I just remembered. I'm gonna miss all the soccer matches. Damn it... Arsenal vs Chelsea is gonna be a damn important match so I hope the Koreans will have some coverage on it or something. The internet connection in Seoul is damn unstable so I don't know whether I can go online. It all depends. 19 days to Christmas
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|