|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Thursday, December 30, 2004 My alarm clock jacked me today because it was 1 hour slower. I told Miss Yap I would be in school at around 10.30am but I woke up at 11pm. Perhaps it was expected considering I only slept at around 4am last night. Woke up at 7.30am which is supposed to be 8.30am and told myself a few more hours won't hurt. I had wanted to go school anyway to go watch my juniors play squash so was quite lucky that Miss Yap is still in school. Left school to get my hair done before meeting the guys at night for lan and supper. Do not attempt to get your hair dyed in Korea because the language problems will get you into trouble. Don't think I'm staying all the way till 4am to watch Arsenal play Newcastle. In my mind, that game has already been won, it's a matter of how many goals. I predict 2-0.... Newcastle hasn't become a bad team overnight, a few years back, they were playing Arsenal in the FA Cup final. So tomorrow is my school prom. Looking forward to having a good laugh tomorrow evening. After spending 2 years in jjc, the school is really full of surprises and I'm just ready for it. When you are in the pits like me for 2 years already, can it get any worse? Tomorrow will probably be the first time I will see the jjc people decked in their best clothes (Giodarno, Bossini, This Fashion, 77th Street and the list goes on). I saw the general layout for the prom tomorrow and so far, it's been quite disappointing. The tent barely covers half the field and it will be impossible to fit everyone into it. The worst thing is, there's not gonna be aircon.... guess Miss Yap exceeded her budget. Everyone will be enjoying the Jurong Wind.... Was telling the squash guys somehow we will end up eating at the squash courts. To my friends in acjc.... stay tuned to my blog if u wanna have a good laugh about proms. Proms that you never knew would take place. The truth is, it will take place tomorrow evening at Coporation Road aka Boon Lay. I'll pass you the prezzies I got from Korea another day. It's gonna be a hassle carrying stuff to the prom. =]
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|