Thursday, December 02, 2004

Overshot my budget and I should be spending the rest of this week at home in order to save some money for my Korea trip. Bought another pair of levis jeans today which cost me 140 bucks. Didn't want to spend that much at first but I just couldn't resist. This effectively means I won't be spending anymore money on jeans for a long long time to come. Maybe my friends are right to say that I've got a fetish for jeans? haha.... I don't know how many pairs I've got in my cupboard right now, just keep on buying and buying. Was deciding whether to go to the levis store in Heeren or Isetan but eventually settled on the outlet in Centrepoint. Maybe it's the location, there's nobody in the store but me and another customer. Chinese New Year may still be a few months away but I have to be honest and say that I don't really need to buy anymore jeans. Currently the supply is more than the demand. Any more "investment" will result in me making subnormal profits.

Gonna sleep soon I guess, damn tired after all the walking around today. P10 is playing "I Dream" by Taufik as I'm typing this entry. What can I say, that song is tailor-made for his voice. Well done Taufik!


was alive and kicking at 11:19 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com