|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Friday, December 24, 2004 Soccer was great and attendance was quite good also. Throughtout the 12 days trip overseas, I think I only missed 1 soccer outing. It's funny to see Joshua's friend and his amazing collection of jerseys. First time I played with him, he was wearing this Barcelona Luis Enrique shirt. The soccer I missed, heard from the guys that he worn a Chelsea one and today, it was a Valencia jersey. It's gonna be hard to predict what he's gonna wear next. Saw old school mates like Emil and Zi An. After hearing so much about Vishnu, I finally got to witness first hand myself his amazing soccer skills today. Heard about this guy since the first 3 months last year. We played against this kiddy team and he dribbbled through their whole defence and scored a goal? barely second after the match started. I always have to say this, I had another good team today. Me, Tzehow, Mouth, Daniel and Shaun Yang.... Shaun had to retire 1 hour into the game because he twisted his ankle with a bad landing. We struggled a bit without him but Abel and Joshua joined my team to ease the pressure. Damn shagged today cause we played for around 4 hours and the weather was kind to us, it wasn't hot. Rain threatened our game but luckily it didn't. Time really passes so fast, it's already Christmas Eve. Another year is coming to an end and we are all moving on into another chapter of our lives. For the guys, it's the army and for the girls, they are heading for the universities. Gonna spend Christmas Eve with my family, that's why I'm back in Singapore. Christmas Day itself would probably be spent with friends, it's a routine every year. 1 day to Christmas
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|