|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Thursday, December 09, 2004 Spent my last day in Singapore with the squashers. Went to school in the afternoon for some squash before proceeding for some lan. It will probably be my last squash action for the year 2004. Won't be able to join the guys for friendlies and that sucks. Sorry I couldn't join you guys for pool and dinner cause I had to rush off to change money. Talking about money, you will be surprised at how much 1 Singapore Dollar can exchange for Korean Won. For example, 200 SGD can get me 125 000 Korean Won. Suddenly, my wallet feels so bulky. How often do you have a chance to have thick stacks of notes in your wallet? My flight is at 9am in the morning so I have to wake up at 5am in the morning and get ready to leave my house at 6am. So I was like telling myself, what's the point of sleeping now? I might as well spend the 6 hours on the plane sleeping. I think these few weeks will teach me how to be more independent and learn to take care of myself. It's gonna be a whole new experience for me in a new country and I hope I can adapt well. I worry most about the food cause I can't live without chilli and a whole lot of Singaporean food. However, I'm looking forward to some good shopping which will probably leave me quite broke after my trip. Glad to hear that Arsenal has qualified for the second round of the Champions League with a 5-1 thrashing of Rosenborg. The scoreline was unexpected and I only expected like a 1-0 or 2-1 win. We are in good stead for the match against Chelsea this weekend. Don't know when I will be blogging again so just wanna wish everyone Happy Holidays and enjoy it before army comes knocking.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|