|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Wednesday, December 08, 2004 Thanx to my chair which I've now thrown it away, I've got an awful back problem. The pain doesn't seem to go away and lingers around like some pest that's bothering me. I sat on that chair for 6 hours in front of my computer 1 week ago, busy downloading songs and this is the result. Just hope it will recover soon and I'm deciding whether I should risk it and play squash tomorrow. I will be going school with the squashers but I'm not sure whether I will be playing. It's not good to risk the recovery process and the doctor told me today to take it easy and avoid bending down too much. The promise of not buying another phone has once again been broken. I bought this Samsung SGH-E600C with a camera. Don't see myself buying any other model except for Nokia and Samsung because these 2 are among the most user-friendly in the market. However, the smsing is a bit troublesome as compared to Nokia. It's a small price to pay because Samsung phones have that sleek look that appeals to me. The dictionary sucks because it cannot store the words so I'm back to using the good old English mode. It's much faster than using dictionary as all Samsung users will tell you. When it's time to enlist for army, I will just use my Nokia phone cause it's more practical. Was watching Tiger Cup just now and I'm just glad that Singapore scraped through with a 1-1 draw against Vietnam. Who else but Indra saved us with a 70th minute shot that jacked the Vietnam team. It's a good start and we just need to beat the rest and qualify. Other than Vietnam, only Indonesia poses a threat to us. The good news is, we beat them 2-0 in a friendly a month ago. We can qualify for the semi finals and I hope we meet Malaysia. We just can't seem to stop losing to them and it's time to settle some old scores. Too bad I won't in Singapore to catch it, will have to depend on the internet for updates. I haven't start packing yet so I will go do it now. Last minute packing ain't good.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|