|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Thursday, December 16, 2004 Time is very precious here, I'm spend like 2000 Won for only 30 mins of internet usage and that's about 3 bucks in Singapore. Just woke up and I didn't wanna take a train down to COEX to use the free internet at Macdonalds because it's quite far. Even though it's one station from where I live, the distance ain't worth it. Flying off to Hongkong tomorrow to do some shopping until the 21st and I will be flying back here again to spend my last 8 days in Korea. I feel as if I'm on the amazing race, always flying here and there but going to Hongkong was last minute decision cause we weren't sure whether we could get the tickets considering this is the holiday season. It will be a miracle if I can get tickets back to Singapore before the 29th because it's too expensive for a single trip ticket as compared to a round trip ticket. I just checked it, it will probably cost above 1000 bucks and that's not even on Singapore Airlines. ESPN here is a bit screwed up cause the commentary is either in Korean and Chinese but well, I watch it just for the soccer. Got to catch Tiger Cup as too.... It may not be the European Championships but my home country is in it and I want them to do well. Despite all the talk that Singapore won't be able to qualify for the semis, we did it yesterday with a 3-0 win over Cambodia and managed to kick out the host country Vietnam too. We should be able to beat Mynmmar and hopefully meet Malaysia in the finals and kick their ass. The first thing I wanna do when I reach Singapore is to go and whack the food. Korean food has been great but I miss Singapore food. Let me see what I wanna eat.... Chicken rice, Laksa, Fishball Noodles, Rojak, Mee Soto at Adam's Road, btp's Yong Tau Foo, Handmade Noodles from the hawker centre near my house, Fried Prawn Mee and many more..... I am getting retarded. Weather is good but my skin is damn dry now and that sucks. It's always like this whenever I go to cold countries. It will probably take me a few days to recover when I go back home and I will probably go to prom looking like some freak. Gotta go now, see ya when I get back from Hongkong to Korea.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|