|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Tuesday, December 07, 2004 Today was perhaps the first time I played soccer without getting sunburnt because the weather was damn cooling. I was worried that soccer would be cancelled because the rain showed no signs of stopping but it did after awhile. Think we played for 4 hours? The slight drizzle helped and there were quite alot of people today. Maybe because it was held in acjc and people like Sunil, Joel and the ruggers could make it. Daniel as usual was late. haha.... Played with Joel's rugby ball while waiting for the others to arrive. Sunil didn't earn his "Iron Head" nickname for nothing back in sec school, his freaking headers were causing his opponents alot of problems and he scored quite a few with his head. Whoa.... As usual, I had a very good team today. Nichloas Wang, Kenneth, David, Yuhao, James and me. Everyone was damn shagged after soccer and we went to the heritage cafe for lunch. It was like my third time there but alot of stuff has changed. The Japanese food was not bad and I'm impressed by the way they serve their customers. They have like this number system (those that you see in a clinic) and you will get your food when they flash your number. The last 2 times I came, the cafe had practically nothing and I must say that I'm quite impressed that acjc has such stuff now. Waiting for cabs was damn jacked cause we weren't merciless enough. We let Daniel go first cause he's travelling alone, Kaiting's group, Yuhao and David and finally Kenneth stole our cab. haha.... It could be the last time I'm playing soccer with this bunch of guys this year. By the time I come back, some of these people could be in army or getting ready to enlist for the January batch. These are the memories that I will remember for life I guess. Soccer may be just a game but we played hard and enjoyed ourselves. It's funny to see how people like Mark still shoulder charging people when challenging for the ball. Most of the people today had their hair dyed and ready for prom and it was just interesting to just sit down and hear them talk about their preparations. From the booking of hotel rooms, bringing xbox, what clothes they are wearing to getting ready for the party at Zouk. To many jc people across Singapore, it may seem like a normal thing. I've told myself never never to compare what jjc is doing with other jcs. Shaun said jjc is trying to be like acs(I) by holding its prom in school. haha.... That's an understatement. ACS(I) had an excellent auditorium so it was all right but jjc has nothing. Before I heard that the prom would be held in school, I was like looking forward to booking hotel rooms and other stuff but that's not possible now. All I can say is, enjoy your prom and your party at Zouk tomorrow. Have a good time because most likely, you won't be seeing some of your friends anytime soon. It's gonna be a great night for you guys and mine really pales in comparison. However, I'm gonna make the best of things, something I've been doing for 2 years and look forward to my own prom. No point making things bad when it already is. Gonna start packing tomorrow. Hoping that I can get tickets to come back in time to spend Christmas in Singapore. Singapore maybe a boring country but it's still a very good place to be in. Try going abroad for a long long time and you will come to appreciate her better. It makes me wonder whether I can survive if I go overseas for studies. 18 days to Christmas
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|