Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Enough of my personal serious view and commentary on the match between Singapore and Myanmar. Here's a hilarious account by Mouth....

HAVOC!!! damn...my first time supporting the singapore lions last night and it was really value for money...actually not la...i went in free because im a 'student'...budget...anyway...the non crazy match ended 4-2 in Singapore's favour with 3 myanmar players sent off...i don't know what happened to those myanmar jackasses...probably possessed...the game was crazy la...i swear...me joses and andy went fucking mad and celebrated like hooligans and joses fell off the stands...patriotic lah...what to do...every Singaporean there was havoc rasta we even made friends with the banglas and malays sitting below us who were supporting Singapore too..at least they know their roots...wtf!...OH YAR...after the game...i think the bloody stadium became a mirror image of the havoc stadium 'ALI SAMI YEN' in Turkey...the myanmar supporters became havoc and probably took out their sickles and shovels to havoc (farmers wat)...then suddenly i think the police force SECRETLY mobilised the malay skinheads...i think over 20 of them chiong to the myanmar side and started a fight...then everyone was cheering them on...maybe they serving NS la the skinheads...i think the skinheads were happy because for once the crowd approve of their violent actions...hahahahhaa....at the same time...a lot of myanmar people got whacked by them...when i left there were so many police cars and ambulances...don't play play leh...i think it's the biggest riot since the hock lee bus riot and the maria hertogh nonsense in the 60s...non power! maybe last night back at the construction site...the myanmar workers and the banglas start a fight of their own man...hahahha....banglas smart la...because they supported singapore...hahahha...whereas the myanmar supporters trying to be funny...trying to get arrested by police so they can get free accomodation and food at prison...buy some time to tide over the crisis back at the construction site...hahahahhaha....shiok-ness!

Now my turn to do a paper 8 analysis on Mouth's account of the match. I guess Singaporeans do really stand together when it matters. Soccer is one of the main ways that could unite the country together. One of the ways in which we can make new friends in a matter of seconds. Using the Ali Sami Yen was an excellent way to describe the situation in the National Stadium at that time. Most of the top European teams fear playing Galatarsaray at their home ground because their fans are abit too passionate when it comes to football? Opponents are not just dealing with 11 men on the field but also an extra man in the crowd. Was laughing my ass off upon reading the "sickles and shovels ", skinheads, all the history on the riots and prison stuff. What can I say? It's a brilliant entry.

Met up with the guys today to pass them the chocolates and sweets that I got from Korea. I don't know about the sweets but I tell you that the chocolates are damn addictive. Once you've eaten 1, you feel like eating 10 more and it goes on and on. Not bad, the Koreans can also produce chocolates. Haven't seen Roy since the day we collected O level results? That's like 2 years ago.... His preference for bright colours haven't changed and he was wearing this bright yellow shirt.

Left Mambo and met up with Shuwen before she's about to knock off from work. She looked good today but I could tell that she's very tired after such a long day. I had wanted to surprise her by walking along with the crowd but she spotted me. Ok, I'm childish. Spent the next 2 quality hours keeping her company. I've not seen her so serious before when attending to her customers, one of the rare sights of her. She's helping her boss to look after this stall selling necklaces. Sorry if my art sucks.... I was struggling to fold those gift boxes that she was teaching me. haha.... Trying to make the ribbons with a pair of scissors turn as curly as Paul's hair was even worse. Sorry Paul, couldn't think of better examples. Left after she's about to close shop or rather stall to meet the guys for supper.

Supper was excellent la... Since Kwok sold his condo away, I haven't had the chance or time to go eat prata at the Prata Place at Upper Thomson Road. It's very far but it's the place that sells the best prata in Singapore. Today I had my usual 2 prata kosong and 2 cups of tea (I would pronounce it as "Teh" when I order). Not trying to be funny or anything but that's the way I order.... 2 prata kosong and 2 cups of teh. It's all about being yourself and feeling comfortable when ordering. I mean that's how the people selling prata pronounced it as well. The food wasn't bad and they gave it in huge portions.

Still trying to come to terms with the fact that I don't have school today. I mean I didn't give a shit about it during the holidays but it really feels weird now that school has opened officially today. Now that my body clock has been turned upside down, basically I sleep when the sun rises. I saw students in my neighbourhood rushing off to catch the bus to school early in the morning and I was telling myself I was doing that a few months back. Like Gab said, now that the students have gone back to where they belong, town was relatively empty today except for some students who had decided to give town a visit straight after school. Saw this sec 4 acs(I) guy and I was like him few years back. I knew he's sec 4 because he's wearing long pants. We are different from many secondary schools in many ways. We only start to wear long pants only when we're in sec 4. haha.... Hoping to town so often after school to bum around and look at girls.... I miss those days. I'm not a big fan of jjc but I do miss going school. The main point is, at least there's something to do when I go school instead of just stonning around waiting for things to happen. That's what many of my friends are doing now.

Read Tong's blog and I realized that I've been quite a bastard to many of the teachers. The lines on my forehead have increased because of the stress and anger that's building up inside of me.

First thing I wake up and before I sleep is to listen to the Korean cd I bought. I'm really addicted now. 15 excellent songs.... So much that I've stopped listening to perfect 10 and all the songs I've downloaded.

Reality hit me when I left home with 6 bucks plus in my ezlink and came home with only 97 cents. haha.... I was wondering what was happening and there's a different sound when I tapped my ezlink card. I realized that I'm now paying adult fares for my bus or mrt journeys. Please remind me to tap my ezlink card before I alight.












was alive and kicking at 2:58 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com