Monday, February 21, 2005

Friday was the last time I had my hair cut by Jacky and I told him it will be quite some time before I'll see him again. Take for example if my bmt last until July, spend another 3 months in tekong beacause of Sispec.... The earliest I will have my hair back will probably be November. As usual the crowds had ceased because cny is over and I had to wait up to 45 mins then just to cut my hair. We just talked and talked while he clipped away. He assured me that I'll look all right when I'm botak but when I'm in tekong, my hair will be the last thing on my mind.

I probably watched Black Hawk Down more than 10 times already including the one shown on channel 5 today. I watched the movie, bought the vcd and watched it for dunno how many times. I like watching war movies because I'm rather sadistic. I wanna fight in a war one day.

Watched Bilbao played Real Madrid last night and I saw one of Bilbao's players score a wonderful goal from 40 yards out. Amazing.... Felt sorry for the player because his goal had beaten Casillas and it went in but nobody saw it. There's a real need for video replays during matches. The referee that sent off Bergkamp is a real fucker. Bergkamp is probably one of the last Arsenal players that would be sent off because he's Mr Nice Guy. Now we have to waste time and energy playing Sheffield again.

Results are coming out real soon. I'm really scared but this is life, life of a Singaporean student.

I wanna thank Newcastle and Kluivert for defeating Chelsea because this could be the start of their troubles. Wayne Bridge has a suspected broken ankle and the injury list is getting longer. With Chelsea out of the FA Cup, the competition seemed to decrease. It's good news for the epl.


was alive and kicking at 2:45 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com