Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I always have my reunion dinner outside at some restaurant or some eatery with my uncles, aunties and cousins and it's probably the only time I will see them because CNY is a once in a year thingy. Was surprised to see Keith and his family there as well. To be honest, I prefer eating at home with my relatives, it doesn't matter whose house it is. There's no rush to go home, eat at my own pace, drink beer, watch tv and follow by some mahjong and poker etc but I guess it's less troublesome to eat outside. There's no need to cook and no dishes to wash.

Before I forget, I like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. CNY this year felt kinda different for me, probably because I've got no school and I'm enlisting soon. Melvin told me about his army experience and how most people weren't ready for the culture shock when they are inside. I'm not proud to say that I've been having a culture shock for 2 years already but that's good preparations for army as melvin would say haha....

My last day of work today (10am to 3pm). There's so much I wanna say about my work but I will probably blog about it later on. Time moved real slow today. I never had this feeling other than leaving acs(I) for the browner pastures of jjc until today when I had to leave my place of work.

Let's not talk about such things now when CNY is just less than 1 hour away. For some reason I'm addicted to Guniness. I don't know why people like to drink Tiger, it's damn bitter.


was alive and kicking at 10:56 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com