Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Instead of saying I worked my ass off today at work, I rather say I worked my back, arms and legs off literally today. New stocks came in today because lots of drinks needed me to replenish so I had to take care of up to 300 boxes of drinks. From cans to bottles.... With CNY fast approaching, the crowds are really out to get me and my drinks. The previous Yeos guy either quit because he couldn't take it or he had found another job. Eric, the new guy that came today was a much nicer guy. He's a joker and it's not so boring as compared to the previous one and I realize F & N pays me more as compared to Yeos whoa.... I'm quite lucky in a way. Eric had a good time standing at his station watching me worked my ass off but it's gonna be my turn tomorrow cause his shipment of drinks are coming in tomorrow. All I said was good luck haha....

For some reason, I'm addicted to this Korean drama on Channel 8. It's called "Glass Slippers" and it's only shown on Mondays and Tuesdays. Lots of drama and most importantly, hot girls.

From this Friday onwards, it's 10am to 10pm for me. I don't usually say this but I'm just saying what someone likes to say. "God give me strength"

Maybe Mr Goh will understand.


was alive and kicking at 1:55 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com