|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Saturday, February 26, 2005 Went down to Kelly Services today to receive my pay and went straight to the bank to bank it. People always say that when you start to earn your own money then you will realize how difficult it is to do so. I worked hard for every cent F & N paid me. My pay could have been higher but a portion of it went to my CPF. I've to start getting use to words like CPF etc because a part of my army salary will go into it as well. Squash at yck today was good because I played until I couldn't see the ball anymore. I'm damn tired now. Met Avi there as well and I took some time to recognize who he was. Hafiz gave me the fright of my life when I met him at Bt Batok mrt station. I had just finished topping up my ezlink card when this guy wearing a cap started walking damn close to me. Told him I'll see him in school next next monday. The day of reckoning is arriving soon. I want it to come but at the same time I'm afraid. I've been spending my time surfing information on courses in universities. It's good to have in mind roughly what courses I wanna take. Won't type much today cause I'm tired.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|