Thursday, March 10, 2005

I never thought the day will arrive but it did and I'm going in tomorrow already. After slacking and stonning for 4 months from Dec to March, the nation has called. Gerald may say it's good game to me but I'm not afraid of army but I know he meant well. Just like A levels, so many people have come and go in army, survived it.... Even my my fellow arsenal fan, James, who's in ravern in school 2 said that it's nothing and he's not one of the fittest person around. Thanx to him and many other people who had given me good advice and words of encouragement.

This blog is gonna be inactive for quite some time. Even when I book out, I may be too tired to blog but I will try my best to put in an entry or two whenever I can. Not much to say, not much to type..... guess I will keep this entry short.

Quoting from Private Huang with a few addition words of my own, " It's time for me to take a bow and leave this sunny island"

I'm gonna miss Simple Plan's concert in Singapore, damn it.....

Wish me luck guys.


was alive and kicking at 5:28 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com