Monday, May 23, 2005

2 more weeks to pop. Time really passes by so fast that there's only 2 weeks left. The first 3 months in army is just like the first 3 months of your jc life. Orientation into what's army all about and before you know it, it's time to bid goodbye to the good friends I've made. From there, we will all be posted to different vocations(jcs) to continue our national service. It's gonna be a busy week for me with 16km, handgrenade test and ippt. The ippt test this time round will determine where I will get posted to. If fate determines that I should be better off being a man, so be it....

This week has been quite tiring with range taking up 3 days. It's the first time I've slept so little. At the most 2 to 3 hours a day. Range will finish usually by 2am, after you've bathed and packed everything, it's 3am. I've got to wake up by 5am for breakfast and it's back to another day of range. I've proved that left-handed people can shoot after getting 26/32 shots. I take pride in that because it's damn troublesome for us. We have to attach a deflector, constantly adjusting our sandbags because the person before us is a right handed and etc.

I'm gonna treasure this 2 weeks.


was alive and kicking at 3:30 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com