Saturday, May 07, 2005

Turned 19 today. The best birthday present I got was probably booking out at 10.30am and not having to do guard duty. Had ippt test before booking out so naturally I was quite shagged upon reaching home. Didn't run 2.4km together as a platoon today because we were in a hurry to finish everything before 9am so whenever 50 people from different platoons and details finished their stations, they were rushed to the stadium to do their 2.4km. Thanks to my own section and section 1 for singing me the Happy Birthday song at the grandstand. Really appreciate it guys!

I realized that my days in bmt and with the rest of my platoon mates are gonna to end soon. So are the good days with welfare. After SIT test this coming week, then followed by Range and probably the Grenade lessons, we're gonna pop soon.

I should be grateful I get to celebrate my birthday on mainland and with my family. Some of my friends like Mark and Tee Seng had to celebrate theirs in the jungle during field camp haha....


was alive and kicking at 8:25 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com