Wednesday, October 19, 2005

After our standby yesterday, I went with Shawn, Ri Hua, Jason, Marcus and Mok to Long John Silver at Century Square for a quick bite cause we were abit hungry as we only ate abit for lunch at flight. We were expecting to go to the cookhouse for lunch as usual but to our horror, we were told by our sergeant that lunch will be at flight. None of us from east brought any eating utensils so we just grabbed meal bags from the cupboard and started eating. The lecture by pc daniel was usual boring because it was just a review of the stuff we learned during the course. He mentioned that if the need arises, we will be digging shellscrapes and fire trenches again. What's his favourite line? "Digging is fun what, how often do you get to dig in life?"

I saw the cute girl from the nie ppt test again with her boyfriend at Long John Silver while we were about leave the place. I was like telling myself she looked familiar but just couldn't figured out where I saw her before. Well, I realized that she was from my group during the ppt test but didn't know she lived so far. Travelling from Tampines to Jurong ain't no joke.

Something urged me to take a look at my unit in miw today. Checked it and to my surprise, it's no more tengah airbase. It's back to changi airbase. Messaged Xinghe to tell him that all the people who are supposedly bound for Tengah had their units changed again while it's people who are bound for Paya Lebar that had their units unchanged. Well, like Marvin says, it's all about having mixed feelings. No doubt the travelling sucks from my house to camp but it's only fair to say that Singapore ain't that big compared to countries like Taiwan and South Korea where there's national service. Some people there travel 3 hours and more just to get to camp. Who am I to complain?

Do I want to go through another ojt? Highly unlikely. Do I want to mount in a place that's haunted? I don't have the guts. My pass is on its way while I got my airforce no.3 uniform plus name tag made yesterday. These are probably signs that I'm staying.

Can't wait for the weekends to arrive.


was alive and kicking at 10:13 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com