|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Thursday, October 27, 2005 After running for a solid 20 over minutes today plus 80 push ups and carrying out my usual chin up regime, I've discovered that my fitness is at an all time low. This is after not running and exercising regularly. This evening before dinner, I've decided to pick my ass up and go do some running at the park near my house. Since running for a long time is gonna be bad for my body, I've decided on a 20 min plus run with some chin ups to start it off with. The running time will increase but has to be progressive. My chin ups also suck big time. Ever since yesterday, I've come up with a programme for that will require me to do at least 80 to 100 push ups a day plus running if it's possible in camp. No questions and excuses if I'm outside of camp. Was running together with an indian old man who's dressed in rsaf pt kit as well. For those who know what I'm talking about, it's the round neck t-shirt and blue shorts. I guess he's either a warrant officer or he belongs in the technician side. Probably training for ippt. The last window I heard is closing. It's a good time to run during evening because you get to see different kinds of people. From kids coming back from school, maids with primary school kids playing at the playground, people coming home from work, housewives buying dinner for their family and couples. How can I forget this ajc girl who seemed to be walking around the park for reasons I don't know why. Keeping bumping into her while I was running. She could give the pjc girls a run for their skirts. I mean I can't help but take a look if you get what I mean. I looked at the kids running in the playground without a single worry in their lives and I looked at mine. Many would wish to be young again while there will be others who will certainly want to move on in life. I think I'm growing old.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|