|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 Mounting this week had been a series of ups and downs with good and bad news. So many things on my mind and till now there are certain items I can't comprehend. Maybe I'm a the kind of person who takes a while for the news to sink in or to put it simply, I'm a petty person. I've always wanted things to go my way but since the O levels, you have to realized that life ain't really a bed of roses. There are many thorns along the way to trip and make you fall. It's whether a person can recover from it that matters. Let's not dwell on unhappy things because they only make your life worse. The issue of my colour deficiency has been plaguing my mind ever since young. It's not that I'm totally colour blind unlike Aaron Kwok in the movie Para Para Sakura. That guy in the movie can only see black and white and he had his clothes labelled so that he knows what colours he would be wearing. Actually, I've been expecting to be dropped from the driver's course that my pc had recommended me for because of my colour deficiency problems. Such is the strictness of the army that they cannot allow a person to drive because of such a problem. For me, I can see that the traffic lights are green, red and orange. Even if I don't know, a retard can even memorize what colours they are in. Well, I took the news like a man because I don't have to depend on the army to get a driving licence. I can very well afford to get one on my own. At least by now I don't have to worry about getting myself thrown into db because driving on public roads is so unpredictable when it comes to land rovers. I wish the person who's gonna take over me well because such is the bond between the guys in shift 3 east, it doesn't really matter who takes it. I hope he goes for the course soon cause we will be depending on him for some late night supper at changi village or even breakfast at sunrise cafe. My dad sms me while I was doing duty that I've passed the PPT test at NIE. So I proud to announce that I've finally cemented a place in ntu. My friends already secured a place in a local university ages ago but the ppt test meant that my place in ntu has only been partially secured. At least, I can finish ns without any worries. Life is gonna be pretty boring now that there's nothing to look forward to in army. I wish the pc will send me for any courses that's upcoming. I'm not a fan of drills that's why I didn't want to get into GOH and my drills suck anyway. Hopefully, if there's a chance, pc alvin will send me for the V200 armour course or the combat engineer course. It's ironic that army has helped me to pick up reading again. Having a good book by hand during duties is a blessing. It keeps me occupied and the times passes by so quickly before you know it. The book I borrowed on monday was finished on tuesday afternoon. I've never been engrossed in such a thriller until I read it. Been visiting the library recently to borrow more. I don't want to be surrounded by concrete walls. I wanna be in the jungle. At least let me be in the january batch of enlistees. The chance to be in armour, infantry and guards etc is better than being in a rp batch.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|