Monday, November 14, 2005

I was informed by sergeant HP last week that I was the chosen one to stay in flight to mount duties as there was a shortage of manpower. I guess I didn't have a choice as I was supposed to do duties there 2 mounts ago but because I was at delta 2 doing duty, hock leong took my place. Well, the good news is that the next time there's a shortage of manpower in flight, I told sir that he has to pick somebody else other than me and hock leong to be fair.

It was a nightmarish return to flight for me yet again. It's almost like ojt but without the fear of endless turnouts, drills and punishments. Depression sank in fast and boon kian tried his best to help me settle in at flight and told me things there ain't as bad as it seems. He's true to a certain extent but it's the mental part of me that cannot accept reality. I was as usual in denial, I could have been in the east doing duties with the fun batch of guys from shift 3 and ordering mac for supper etc but instead I was stuck in flight. The facilites in flight really cannot make it, and I couldn't bring myself to bathe there. The duties there also suck, can you imagine doing 7 to 8 duties for 2 days, it's damn tiring as most of them are 6 hours straight. I even got scolded by sergeant E for sitting down and the thing is, I didn't even know I can't do that.

I thought after that suffering in flight for that 2 days, I could do with a 6 day break after taking 2 days of leave from sunday and monday but because of the stupid coc drills, I've got to report back to camp tomorrow. So how can I not be pissed? It's damn fucked up really. The thing is, I don't even think they will give me back my off. I always worry about being recalled back to base, the feeling sucks.

Now I totally understand why ns is really a waste of my time, it's a total disruption to my life. I want university to start now. I want my pink ic.


was alive and kicking at 6:57 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com