Saturday, December 10, 2005

I've finally bought a decent mp3 player after so long. I've spent $299 on a zen neeon at the creative festival sale at their headquarters. I had actually wanted to spend the same amount of money on a 20GB zen micro but after using the demo in the store, I'm convinced that the zen neeon is a better deal. So what if I can get more GB for the same price? Digital Life was right about their assessment on the zen micro. The touch pad is really too sensitive and my comments on it is that it's never accurate when you want to scroll to the music you want to. It's not like the ipod where you scroll to a point and that's it. For the zen micro, you never get to stop at the music you want to listen. You will stop at the music either above or below it. That's how bad it is.

I consider this as an early Christmas present to myself from my hard-earned pay. This mp3 has come at a right time. Doing duties in camp will never be the same again with music by my side. So what if they post me to delta 5 or 2, so be it man. Creative is really earning alot of money considering how much they can earn from these 3 days of sales. Alot of those speakers that were on offer were sold out way before afternoon arrived. I did considered buying one of them but well, looks like I will have to wait for the next mega sale.

I was reading the Straits Times and came upon this section where they described how alot of people in the poorer parts of the world will never get to enjoy Christmas properly. From the people in Pakistan who were affected by the earthquake to the ones who are suffering from malnutrition in Africa. There are even Singaporeans who never get to have a proper 3 meals a day. It sucks to see the pictures and hear stories of them suffering while many of us will get to be with our family and friends on such a festive occassion.

Christmas is coming really soon. Just 15 days more.


was alive and kicking at 9:54 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com