|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 I was unable to post an entry the last time I booked out as my wireless broadband connection decided to let me down when I wanted to surf the net before I slept. So much things to be said but I don't think it's possible for me to type it all down by tonight cause my eyes are starting to close on me and I've gotta book in early in the morning tomorrow again after having my last "normal" 8am to 5pm standby today. After today, we'll start doing duties for the other shift as the GOH guys had already pulled out to prepare for national day. The new schedule sucks to the core and it's like I've gotta to spend like what Wenlong says in his blog, 6 days in camp with only 1 free day and even that free day I hardly doubt it will be 24 hours worth. Everything is so sudden and the changes just came and swept across the whole unit. What bothers me so much is that I've got a pc that doesn't care about his shift, his man and only cares whether he gets into the good books of my oc. He just came not long ago, around 1 month plus and expects us to get used to his system. Does things with double standards, play rank with us and pissed everyone off with his way of talking and doing things etc. More details will be revealed on the next entry because I can forsee this whole entry taking up to a few hours if I wanna blog everything down. What worries me most is the fact that I'm gonna have transport problems when it comes to doing the 7am to 1pm standby. Yesh, the solution is to book the night before but that means me dismount is eaten up once again. How is it possible for me to travel from my house in Bukit Batok to Changi by 6.45am? To the upper management who doesn't care about the welfare of their man and only about themselves, I can only point the finger. Reading Wenlong's blog totally pissed me off once again when he mentioned that we're being exploited. Well, come to think about it, not that we've got a choice as we're still nsfs. I don't even know when's the next time I dismount and have standbys. Everything is so unpredictable. My closest friends have left for GOH and merah. My shift is gone and shattered. I never had the same feeling since ojt where my platoon mates got posted out. I'm in the wrong unit.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|