Friday, August 11, 2006

Had dinner with my family just now at holland village crystal jade and I'm still quite full even though dinner ended 2 hours ago. After reading the newpaper today about the traffic conditions in the suntec area yesterday due to the fireworks, I forsee the same problem happenning again tonight and decided not to go to the outlet in suntec. No point getting ourselves stuck in the traffic and wasting precious time. Holland village was a safe choice and it's nearer to home as well. I haven't had the dumplings noodles, siew mai and har kao from there for a long long time and today kinda made up for it.

Holland village always holds a special place in my heart because it's a place that I frequent since sec 1. It's a place where acsians always go to, for reasons aplenty. People go there to eat, drink, study and to date etc. Now that renovations have been completed, it's also a place to shop as well. I remember we always go to the fast food outlets or the various food stalls in holland v for our meals after school ended back then. Even when it's not for meals, it's also a place to chill and relax over a cup of coffee at starbucks or coffee bean with friends or loved ones. Even after the jjc vs acjc rugby match last year, I went with the acjc guys for dinner at the food court that served wonderful western food. It's become a symbol for dover and bunoa vista.

I'll always remember the wonderful times when I brought her to study at the burger king or delifrance outlet back then. Just the 2 of us and it was real quiet. A place for us to really get some studying done and I get to spend quality time with her alone. We'll help each other whenever we ran into some problems with the questions. We'll have dinner and I'll send her home and I get to see her in school the next morning. I long for those days to be back in my life. All the stress in me just goes away whenever I'm with her. She's the angel in my life.

The best quote I've gotten from a movie that I've watched. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"


was alive and kicking at 11:57 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com