Thursday, September 07, 2006

The goh guys have returned for their mounting duties after their saf, national and rsaf commitments. Chee Yong, Maverick, Chee Yong and Boon Kian(a very good addition) have come back to rejoin shift 3. It's good that they're back, I can't imagine if we lose these guys to the other shifts. It will truly be a great loss. Time really passed by pretty fast, it seemed as if they never left. The 4 to 5 months didn't pass by easily for the people at east. Duty was xiong with lots of duties but we still lived to see the day. Yeah, I'm not trying to make it sound like it's the end of the world but we're after nsfs and everything that we do, we don't really have a choice.

I'm not the same person I used to be anymore after so much has happened. I also wished that the current shift 3 can go back to the previous one we used to have before the goh guys pulled out but sadly, it's gonna be quite difficult to achieve. At least, the goh guys are back and that's all that it matters currently. The truth hurts and we've gotta be realistic, some people deserve their ticket on the boat back and some don't. Shift 3 needs the goh guys to be back but we don't need those who weren't with us during tough times and those who refused to help out. I don't have to say more.


was alive and kicking at 11:43 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com