Monday, October 02, 2006

It's been quite long since I last updated this blog of mine. What do u know, it's already October, 2 more months till the end of 2006. It's getting nearer and nearer and the wait for it is so nerve wrecking. To those who enlisted 3 months before me, it's time for them to clear leave and start on their journey to become civilians once again. They've been through 2 years or for some, 1 year 10 months of ns. What they share in common is that they've been through what all guys in Singapore loathe, national service. For that, they gotta be proud of themselves. Me and my friends who enlisted around the same time will be a able to say that come feburary and march 2007.

Heard so much about how the current batch of fdc trainees are living it up at aeti. It's just like what the icts in camp always tell me, each batch of fdc gets slacker and slacker. They ain't joking when they say that because I've heard so much about it. However, I'm not saying that because I was from the 10th fdc batch but our course was seriously xiong, not so much about the training but more towards the tekan sessions we had to endure. Stuff like having co's protection, no turnouts after midnight(something the icts found ridiculous), book out on friday nights, having nights off and nice nsfs sergeants etc.

These are privileges we never had and not to mention something we should never have because it's during course time. They've had it easy during their course time but come their ojt at east, merah and west, I'm sure they won't have a good time then. I don't believe it tekaning unlike many of my friends who can't wait to unleash their power as old birds onto the new ones. I'm a firm believer of letting them do xiong duties and not letting them take east for granted.


was alive and kicking at 9:41 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com