Sunday, October 22, 2006

It's nearing the end of october and once again it's the start of another new month, november. The 2 weeks of rest I've had during which I contracted chicken pox provided me with a much needed rest. Time passed by pretty slowly during the 2 weeks but there were pros and cons. I was forced to rest and the diet that I had kinda removed most of the toxics that I had in my body. With a diet of soup and porridge-based food, what more can I ask for? Somehow, before I kenw it, my mc was up and hey, it's nearing the end of the month. I look forward to the end of each month because it's my personal way of counting down to my ord. I never count down by days or weeks because it can be mentally stressful. For me, the month seems to be the solution so far.

I don't know whether it ever occured to my shift mates that the brostec uncle is always having a tough time trying to clear and remove the thrash bags from our pantry whenever he pops by in the afternoon. That's why me and hock leong never throw the uneaten food into the thrash bags for the sake of clearing it. We take into consideration that the uncle may have trouble carrying the bags if they're too heavy. He's an old man and for his age, he's still doing such heavy work. It's the least we could to to lighten his load like opening the door for him or reducing the rubbish if possible.


was alive and kicking at 8:33 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com