Monday, January 29, 2007

I guess it's true when teachers back in sec school told us that in one way or another, you're bound to bump into your fellow acsians or acsians that you never came to know while in school. They can be your colleagues, superiors and army mates or anything other position. The changes in life is so vast that you never know who you will come across. My superior is a former acsian and he's got high expectations from us. Back then, there wasn't "independent" so I presume he's from barker. I mean there's nothing better than working for a boss that's from the ac family because the wavelength is there. He knows what we're thinking and how we carry out our job.

It's quite true when he says that we tend to aim so damn high for the things in the sky that we tend to neglect the minor details and that could hinder our progression. No doubt we must start from the scratch and work our way up. That's the reality in life so let's face it, you won't get anything without hard work. Even when you're up there, you must never take your position for granted because the higher you climb, the harder you fall. I'm pretty sure I can depend on many of my friends for any help or advice the next time I have any queries. I can go to simon for legal advice, gerald as well if he chooses not to remain in computer engineering and the .7 people for financial news for those taking business.

I sense a new beginning for everyone who is going to ord. Be it going to work or carrying on with their studies. Like what I told David, "It's time to drop the rifle and pick up the books once again."


was alive and kicking at 11:48 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com