|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Sunday, September 30, 2007 Boon Kian's blog is really a good place to check out the latest updates of my friends now and then. I mean I've always wanted to watch the campus show where desmond koh and fiona xie go around nus, ntu and the polys in Singapore looking for the hunks and babes. However, the lack of time meant that I caught the parts of the show on the youtube link of boon kian's blog. It was a much needed break from the endless work I've gotta do. Good to know Wenlong appeared on the show as well. Ntu isn't as bad as people think it is. The thing is, they didn't bother coming to NIE, I promise to sabo 1 of my classmate if they did. So Ashley flew off to LSE for his law studies and it will probably be Christmas before he's back in Singapore again. Like I told Paul, this everchanging stage of life is something we've gotta get used to as we all grow older. After army, it's back to university life for all of us so it's naturally for some of us to want to study overseas. Even after that, I bet some of my friends will be travelling overseas frequently for work. Which means that I do treasure the meet-ups I've with them, be it for a meal or just a game of soccer. It doesn't really matter what you're doing or the place , it's more about the company. Exams are coming real soon and I've got so much to revise and being in the secondary track route, there's alot of modules to study for. Somehow I can whine about it but it's something that spurs me on. The thought of becoming a full-fledge pe teacher keeps me going. I mean people ask me "Is there a need to study for 4 years when you're only teaching pe?" Even I myself found it pretty weird to do that. However, you realize there's more to teaching just pe in your career. There's alot of other aspects to take care of. On the downside, I went through my wardrobe yesterday and discovered this new pair of levis that I've never worn before is just too big for me. All these running and exercising has slimmed me down alot. Kinda like the after field camp effect. Quite a waste I know but I'm going to give it to one of my relatives to wear. My mother complains that I'm too skinny and not eating too much. I just explained it's the high metabolism that I have and not much I can do about it. Been playing alot of soccer lately and it's good because I'm losing interest in squash. I didn't go for training this week because I was too lazy and I had homework to finish up on. I told my seniors in the team already, I'm not in it for the points or the shirts because I honestly don't need it. There's more than enough activities in pess alone to bother me with so squash is just another outlet for me to vent my daily stress and frustrations. An article in the sports page 1 week ago mentioned that playing soccer is more effective than running. So for those who want to lose weight, go ahead! It works all vital parts of your muscle groups and it's been tried and tested. GESL outing at sungei buloh later at 3pm. Time to bring out the army boots to protect me from the mud and other potential danger that may lurk around the mangrove area. It's moments like these that guys should be thankful for the training and experiences that SAF has given us. I bet the girls will be like "It's so dirty and yucky and what is that weird looking creature there?" It's just another day outfield for the guys. I'm going to grab some lunch now.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|