|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Sunday, October 07, 2007 Don't try to fight fate. In PESS that is. I went to school last tuesday in khaki pants and a polo t shirt and I had friends and classmates asking me some rather funny questions. 1. Today you got presentation is it? 2. Are you feeling cold? 3. You sure you're from pe? 4. Going out later right? 5. You're up to no good. After that day, I just went back to my usual shorts, t-shirts and sandals. All I wanted was to be normal student. It has been a rather good 2 weeks so far for me. Studies-wise is just another day but I've been making good progress in another field. Hope everything goes well for me, if not, sigh, I just have to wake up and face the fact that I'm not good enough once again. Class jersey is arriving next week and I'm kinda glad we ordered nike and not vonda. Like I was telling my classmates, I've never heard of vonda before and I seriously don't mind paying more for something more presentable, a shirt that I can wear out as well. Add to the fact that we're all getting paid so there's no excuses for saying we're broke. Finally my PESS coloured t shirts are all arriving next tuesday. Really can't wait for it. So it's really 1 colour for each school day. I reckon majority of the year 1s will wear black, blue and red as their first shirt. For me, I'll start with orange since I never go with the flow. I bought 7 colours for this semester and there's new colours for every semester as well. Me and Tarmizi wanted pink but well, there's no pink for this semester. Tests, deadlines for essays coming real soon and a match against some bugger in a ntu close match tomorrow. Gotta go back to school at 8pm just for that match. Really wasting my time. Hope he is not some E grader and I'll be able to take out my frustrations on him.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|