Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I can't remember when was the last time I played a sport in the rain. When I said rain, I meant heavy rain that there are puddles on the ground up to your ankle area. It was so heavy that you can't even see your own teammates, let alone your opponents. That was what happened on saturday afternoon during soccer. Only when we saw flashes of lightning and the sound of thunder did we really run for shelter. When the rained cleared up abit, we went out to play once again, showing how desperate we all are.

We may be all 21 years of age but I believe there's a kid in all of us. Seeing how we try to kick the ball only for the puddles of water to slow it down. It just reminds me of children playing with water in the bugis fountain area. After it all ended, I felt like I just finished a swim. The irony of it all, I still drank some water because I felt thirsty. Like I was telling Joses, at least we didn't sweat.


was alive and kicking at 2:04 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com