|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Saturday, March 22, 2008 Very thankful for a public holiday like Good Friday because this is the first time in this semester that I've got a 4 day week. It allowed me to recharge and cleared some work, even if it's just for one day. Met up with my sec school class people for some soccer at 10am in the morning. Since I slept at 6am trying to clear my Exercise Physiology E Learning Week homework, I really had problems waking on time. The body was willing to get up but the mind was telling me to go back to sleep. So much for promising Charlie that I'll be at the court by 9.30am. Turnout out today was good. There were the 2 Jasons, Kwok Ley, Kevin Seah, Chieh,James, Lewis, Paulus and his hall friend. My ankle has more or less recovered but I can still feel a bit of pain now and then whenever I attempt a shot so I'm not taking any chances, taping is the way to go. Went off to btp for some laksa before James gave me a lift home. Bathe and collapse on my bed till dinner time, that showed how deprived of sleep I was. Exams are coming in about a month's time and it's time to really get down to busines. The PE modules this semester are pretty difficult, especially for biomechanics because it involved physics and the use of maths! Well, I just gotta push through and survive this semester. There's the 3 months break and school experience to look forward to as well. Assignments and projects are mostly cleared for me since I always start early and I certainly don't like the idea of work piling up on me. What's left is just the biomechanics lab reports. A good 2 days of weekend ahead of me to catch up on some readings. Must certainly make full use of it.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|