Monday, April 28, 2008

Weather has been very hot these few days and this makes exercising in the heat extremely tiring. Went back to school today for soccer with the class people and the turnout wasn't that bad. When it comes to the holidays, it's always difficult to gather people back for some footie action. Some would have other plans, training and the fact that many of my classmates live in the east. Certainly not as easy as having the class head straight to the mph after biomechanics class.

We played an hour plus today in the handball court before the onset of the afternoon sun really got to us and affected gameplay. Terms like voluntary dehydration from physiology class sprung up and how we can improve our performance etc. What to do when you're playing a game of soccer with a bunch of pe teachers. Headed for lunch in the canteen before going to the com lab to settle our school posting stuff. Lots of forms to print and I called the school clerks today as well to confirm my posting there. Well, obviously NIE hasn' really sent our particulars over there yet as they've got no records of us coming down. One even thought I'm be teaching there during the june school holidays. I was like please (thinking in my mind of course), is MOE that dumb to send teachers to teach when there's no students?

Due to the lack of sleep or rather no sleep the night before, I came home and collapsed on the bed till 8pm before I woke up for dinner. It doesn't help that I've got a slight sprain today and it certainly needs lots of rest before I start moving it again. My classmates have been saying I've been spoiling the market by borrowing the neuromuscular book in preparation for next semester. It's good to read up abit on the topics before the actual semester begins but it's not as if I'll be mugging. After weeks of hard work and stress, certainly it's time to enjoy myself. If I don't, it will be 6 months before I can do it again.

It's another 3 hours more to go before the Arsenal vs Derby match begins. Till then, I've gotta find something to keep myself occupied.A decent scoreline and 3 points on the board will do the job for Arsenal. That's all I ask for.


was alive and kicking at 11:59 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com