|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Thursday, December 04, 2008 20 days to Christmas and a single man like me still doesn't have any plans for Christmas eve yet. Was just talking to Philip (my fds army friend) on how it's going to be another lonely Christmas for both of us yet again. We constantly urge each other to find a girl so that we can spend the festive season with her. Well, considering that the girl population in our faculty isn't as good when compared to NBS, there's not much we can do. Looks like it's going to be another eve that's going to be spend with close friends. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing better then being surrounded by my friends. Sometimes, you just gotta think about yourself. These friends of mine either have girlfriends who are spending the eve at church or they are single guys like me. I'm not a person who likes the crowd, noise and clubbing. My ideal Christmas eve should be spend over the a good dinner (somewhere quiet) and getting to know each other alot better. I'll like to see her home at the stroke of midnight, wish her Merry Christmas and present her with the gift I've specially chosen for her. There's still a long way to go before this dream of mine will come true or is it just going to be a dream? Hopefully not for long. People say that true love only exist in the storybooks but the love of Miss Lo's husband for her begs to differ. I've been keeping myself updated with the coverings of the news this ill-fated couple over the papers and internet. It seriously is disturbing and you can feel for them. Even watching the news just now makes me feel that the world isn't fair because she planned to be mother before she hits the 30s. Her life was so cruelly taken away and leaving her husband and family to grieve. Guys usually say they are ready to go to the end of the world for a girl or even to take a knife for them. The thing is, how many are really willing to do that? It's purely words only. If you happen to be caught in such a terrorist scenario with your girlfriend, are you ready to take a few bullets for her? Alot of people might say yes but you'll never know until you're caught in such a situation. For me, I just hope that I'll never be caught in such a situation with my loved ones. Urban warfare is a terrible situation to be in. I once "died" after getting shot by my oc during fibua training at lim chu kang. Urban warfare will result in heavy casualties and it's damn true for both the rescuers and hostages. The first section of men that storms in will perish and I was in the first section for the training session. I'm in a dilemma really. There's a nice girl I got to know over squash and we've been friends for some time. However, I've been captivated by this petite-looking girl from one of my modules this semester. Friends we will be but I can't take my eyes off her whenever I see her around in school. An ideal Christmas will mean spending time with this new girl I met but that is unlikely to happen anytime soon. Asking my other friend out seemes unfair to her. I'm steadfast when it comes to sports and schoolwork but always lost for matters of the heart.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|