Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Signs that the holidays are coming to an end and that 2009 is fast approaching are starting to be real obvious. When you see a few classmates getting uptight about the registration of modules and complaining about the bad scheduling of lessons, you can't help but notice them. Sad to say, I'm always one of them and today it somehow got worst. I happened to steal a glance at the master timetable (which is freaking messy) and confirmed with Chris my worst nightmare.

When I see friends/colleagues from the non-pe side having 3 to 4 day week, I'm particularly envious because it's only human nature to feel that way. Ever since i'm enrolled in this university, I've been having a 5 day week and nothing less. Of course the advantages is that I don't have to fret over the planning of my personal timetable or having to bid for modules. You take modules based on your interests and nothing is taken away from you because you've got less points than the other person. You got to find the positive side of things when the odds or situation is against you.

Which is why I've to prepare myself mentally for the worst timetable that my school can throw to me. I mean honestly, what can be worse than last semester's one? It can only be a repeat of that or even having lessons on a saturday. The only bad thing so far that I've noticed from the master timetable is having tennis lessons on wednesdays and fridays from 6.30pm to 8.30pm. Even before that, I've got a sports sociology class from 5.30pm to 6.30pm. There you have it, my friday is burnt once again and I bid goodbye to my social life when school starts.

I don't even really want to look at the remaining modules because I know geography modules should be in the early or late afternoon. The holidays are too short to be spent worrying about such stuff now. Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy every bit of my holidays and you should too!


was alive and kicking at 11:17 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com