|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 The stress that I had to often go through being an undergraduate is often self-induced. While watching the Burnley beat the Arsenal youngsters 2-0 early this morning, I got bored and started surfing the net for news of the examination details. I came across the timetable for next semester's exam. Sometimes I amazed myself with the things I do really. Facing the prospect of defeat, I started typing out and emailing all 23 of my classmates individually the dates of their exams (what a way to spoil everyone's holidays I must say). While some of my nus and smu friends are still struggling to complete their papers for this semester, here I am thinking ahead. Well, it's just me to be forward-thinking when it comes to school work because I don't like to panic when constrained by time. My Exam Timetable: 16th April 2008 - Management of Sport Organizations 17th April 2008 - Sociology of Sport 17th April 2008 - Biogeography 22nd April 2008 - Population and Sustainability Well, the good thing about this timetable is that I get to enjoy and start my Year 2 holidays real early. While some of my pe classmates are having papers all the way to the last day of the exams (29th April 2008), I find it a bit weird to clear 3 of my papers by the 17th. Well, that's the downside, revision is to going to be intense with 3 papers so close to each other. I fear for my hand on the 17th because it's the day I will probably use 1.5 sticks of pilot pen refills thanks to the amount of writing I have to do for sociology and geography. I'm particularly concerned with the lack of sleep and rest I will be getting during the 16th and 17th but well, once I survived these 2 days, I know the last paper will be a breeze. My close friends told me to take it easy and to just enjoy the holidays and not think about school at all. I tried and told myself that too after my last paper, but barely 2 weeks later, I'm back to where I've started. Being on the ball and too well-informed has its cons too. The last straw came when my mother say I'm crazy to think about my papers literally so far ahead. University life is all about being independent and I don't think I will ever let up when it comes to studies.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|