Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The thought of getting my results soon is starting to spoil my holidays but I know there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. What's done is done and with such a short revision schedule, I've done my best. Who am I to complain when there are others out there who's definitely got a worse-off timetable then me? I felt pretty sorry for my classmates taking the pe and maths combinations this semester because they had like 3 papers in 1 day.

You'll probably wonder how is that ever possible. Well, the truth is that 1 of my pe paper has 2 components - sports psychology and motor learning. They conveniently combined these 2 modules into 1 module. I cannot imagine cramming 3 papers into one day and honestly, you get so nervous that you don't know which one to start revising for.

My first reaction upon hearing the 1.5 months that civil servants are getting on the news was a hinge of disappointment. My seniors before me managed to get quite a decent amount last year and a few years back due to the relatively ok/booming economy. Guess it's a natural tendency for human beings to want to satisfy their needs but the truth has sunk in for me. I can complain all I want for my 1.5 month bonus when there are others out there who are struggling to find a job or just recently got retrenched. There are ways to see things from a different perspective and that's a mentality I've adopted after army. There's bound to be others out there who are less fortunate than you are.

Tis the season to start saving really and I'm not going to engage in that much retail therapy even though I would like to. It's been a tough semester and with Christmas coming, there's a certain urge to spend. Well, let's see how it goes.


was alive and kicking at 11:39 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com