Sunday, January 04, 2009

Reality has sunk in, school is begining tomorrow. It's not that bad a scenario but I just hate to bid goodbye to the freedom I had for the past 1 month. Time does indeed pass by so fast. A month ago after my last paper, I can still remember having a celebratory dinner with a couple of my classmates at Billy Bombers. No more waking up late or going out on weekdays but one thing's for sure, I'll still be sleeping late regardless of what happens. Time's too precious to be wasted sleeping it away. I rather be up reading through my notes or making preparations for the next tutorial.

Basically, it's all about getting myself mentally prepared for what lies ahead of me this semester. Take for example, I know for sure there's a 2500 to 3000 words essay awaiting me in population geography. After a month of lazing around, it's going to be tough to start researching materials and typing out a decent essay. I certainly had a good nap in the late afternoon today and it was perhaps one of the best naps I've had for some time. Sleep is going to be a luxury item once this busy semester begins tomorrow.

Spent the evening preparing for school tomorrow. Mould had started to grow on the front cover of my northface bag and it was indeed a hassle having to take my wet tissue and clean it all over again. Sometimes you wonder, why do these mould like to grow on these weird places. Even though I've been in university for close to 2 years now, every start of the semester seems like the first day of school. I get excited, nervous and the anxiety starts to seep in - wondering what's in store for me.

My new year resolution for 2009 will therefore be to study hard, stay healthy and injury-free. Of course, try to find time to blog more often.


was alive and kicking at 11:04 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com