Monday, March 16, 2009

Completed and/or Handed In Today:

Tennis Skills Test
Control over power and tennis is finally over

Tennis Video Analysis
He commmented jokingly that he didn't want a thesis. Told the rest of the class I'm not doing but somehow managed to squeeze out time to churn the report out.

Population Essay
Submitted my safe assignment and was glad to see only a 3% match. Decided to spoil the market by handing in early with my squash essay and hopes that no geography student finds out.

Sociology of Sport Essay
Went into his office and found out that there was to be no class tomorrow. Told him I'll be seeing him next week due to the zoo trip with my geography class. Other than zm, I hope nobody from my class finds out that I've handed in the essay.

Fitness and Conditioning 2.4km, Sit ups and Push Ups Tests last Wednesday
I surprised myself with a best ever timing of 9.46 minutes (better than the timing I had for ippt 2 weeks ago) since ord. Maybe running in the heavy rained helped abit. Could have been better but I took it easy for the last 50 metres and got beaten by a classmate of mine who claimed to be have tummyache but ended up sprinting to the finishing line. Amazed at the fitness of his classmates who can do a 2.4km in 8 minutes.

Even for ippt, I don't even do more than 40 sit ups in one minute. However,the need to push myself in order to obtain more points resulted in 61 sit ups and 67 push ups being completed in one minute. That's really nothing compared to the number of pushups what one of my classmates can achieve - 91. Enough said.

2 more assignments left to go:

Biogeography Group Essay
Sports Management Group Essay

I need to pick up the pace and start revising for my exams. No more going online but spending the time instead to mug mug mug. Pardon me from staying away from the net but I'm still connected to the rest of the world by email and handphone.

It's always wishful thinking on my part but it's so unlike of me to still have a crush on this girl who's already attached. Maybe I'm just like the guy in Love Actually who harbours a crush on his best friend's girlfriend - right to their wedding day itself. It was only after she viewed videos of them taken by him did she realize what's going on. Well, it was heart-warming to at least see him reveal his feelings for her on Christmas eve.

The question is, do I have the guts to at least tell her why I'm so nice to her and not just purely helping her with geography? I wish I can say these words and still hope we're friends "I can't help but admit that I've got a crush on you but I want to assure you that I harbour no ill intentions". Easier said than done.


was alive and kicking at 10:24 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com